If you are an experienced woodworker or you’re just learning to love the art of deck building, you have probably been looking for a way to test your skills on different projects. One of the most inclusive deck building plans package is Joe’s Deck Plans. If you haven’t heard of it yet, you will definitely want to check it out if for no other reason than curiosity.
Joe’s Deck Plans offers well over 2,000 deck plans and designs for every level of builder from beginner to expert. This comprehensive guide will let you try out different styles and designs in a step-by-step plan that any skill level will find easy to follow.
Is Joe’s Deck Plans right for the woodworker in you?
You don’t just get a few thousand deck plans with Joe’s Deck Plans. Instead, Joe helps deck builders from beginning to end of any deck project. His inspiration for this project is exactly what will help you through it; the desire for comprehensive plans that you can follow so your deck looks like the picture.
Any do it yourselfer who has tried—and failed—to build something from inadequate instructions knows how frustrating it can be. Joe Jackson has done his best to eliminate that problem by offering up blueprints for decks, wooden chairs, cabins, fences, boat shelters, chicken coops and plenty of other woodworking projects. You can test your skills by starting with a simple garden box or go all out and build a gazebo using Joe’s Deck Plans.
The plans and blueprints are actually quite easy to read and follow. You don’t have to worry about scrolling back and forth to get the full picture of your building plans because each plan is actually several smaller documents that are easy to read digitally.
Once you have signed up and paid for access to Joe’s Deck Plans you will have almost instant access. Since the entire product is digital you don’t have to wait for anything to be delivered to your door and sift through thousands of pages of content.
The deck plans are available as a portable digital file (PDF) so they are easy to view and do not require you to purchase any additional software.
The cost to access thousands of plans for shed, desks, bird houses, gates and railings is just $47. That includes the plans, bonus content and tips and tricks for woodworkers. The price is more than reasonable considering not only how much is given, but also because this is a guide you can use as your skills improve.
In addition to the low cost, Joe offers customers a 60 days money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with any component of Joe’s Deck Plans you can get your money back pretty easily.
There are plenty of advantages to using Joe’s Deck Plans whether you are a beginner or an experienced woodworker. A few of the reasons we think customers will love this digital product include;
- You get more than 2,000 plans to guide you through building fences, decks, boat or bird houses, window boxes, sheds and cabins.
- This price is right for this large amount of content. For just $47 you get tons of plans, tips and guides to help building, buying and securing your project from start to finish.
- Two month money back guarantee is offered to dissatisfied customers.
- Step by step blueprints makes it easy to follow any set of deck plans.
- The blueprints are pretty well organized considering it is thousands of pages long. The multiple documents make reading easier.
There will always be a few people unhappy with the way things are with the purchase of any product. It is just a fact life so it is best to be prepared that there are a few kinks in this product.
- The document itself is incredibly long which might make it difficult to find exactly what you’re looking for. You will have to open up and peek into each set of blueprints before deciding.
- The blueprints have not been created by one author so the style is not consistent throughout the book.
Whatever your reasons are for getting into woodworking, you will find a comprehensive guide such as Joe’s Deck Plans very helpful. Choose from a wide variety of styles and plans until you get the outdoor structure you’ve always dreamed of, just the way you like it.